Monday, May 21, 2012

A Bit About Me......

Oh  wow, where exactly do I start?  My name is LaDawn Black and for the last ten years I have been building a career as a relationship expert, author and media personality.  I have experienced things that many people have only dreamed of: signing with a major publisher, daily radio show in a great market, TV show and major magazine appearances and mixing and mingling with celebs.  However, the biggest accomplishment that I am most proud of is my marriage and my three incredible kids.  When I started out ten years ago, pros in the industry told me that I would never ever be able to manage a career in entertainment and maintain a family, but we are still here! Not that it is easy, but there is hope.

While my stories on the surface may appear very specific to my career and lifestyle; I think there is a bit of wisdom that we can all get from my mania.  The truth is being a mommy and trying to be a hot mommy is a universal --- how the heck do you do it?  Every day I hope to share with you a bit of my journey as a mom, wife and love guru, relationship tips and insights and my take on stories of the day so that we can all learn and grow together :) Let's see where this takes us ...........




LaDawn Black is a relationship expert, author and media personality. Cocoa Mommalicious is her forum for sharing tales from the mommy lines, love lines and life lines. For more information visit www.ladawnblack.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment