Sunday, March 3, 2013

Gotta Get Back to Me!



I know you guys have visited the blog and wondered --- where is she??? The truth is that I like a lot of you have extremely busy with LIFE!



It seems like work, kids, hubby and trying to stay on top of a bit of personal time for me has been kicking my butt.  No amount of vitamins, praying or sleep seems to get me back on plan.  I constantly feel like I am running up hill with no flat land in sight.

In an effort to get back on plan I have resolved the following three things:

  • Embrace that I have two babies and a pre-teen and that ish takes a lot of my time and energy.

  • Do what I can when I can and all the other extra is going to simply have to --- wait.

  • This is only for a time. Enjoy it! My kids will only be this young for a short time, new projects will be jump started only once and it is important to be in this moment for all of my relationships.  These stressful moments will pass and if I get wrapped up in the stress I may miss the joy too.

So, I am working on accepting and moving forward.  This may be one of the craziest times in my life, but it is also I time that I will never ever get back again; so I must find the joy in the chaos.

WISH ME LUCK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment